Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I'm Done With Finals!

It is time to celebrate because if you read the title of this post then you will know that I have finished finals week for my winter quarter! 


My gosh, I am so glad to be done with this quarter. While I have had a whole lot of fun with my friends, my classes have been depressing. I am so ready to close this chapter and enter the next. 

Tomorrow I move out of my dorm for good (HELL YES) and I fly to England next week for my quarter abroad. 

airplane plane wortex

I am so excited to have the opportunity to live and study in a foreign country. I have never traveled outside of the United States before (Vancouver BC doesn't count when you live three hours from the border), so this is a brand new experience for me. 

I plan on using this blog to document where I go and what I do while I'm abroad. Maybe if anyone plays to live in England for ten weeks they will run across my blog and get some recommendations on where to go and what to do. 

dots  illustration weekend travel adventure

If not, people can just live vicariously through me. 


That is what's up next for me in my life. Gladly, I'll have a ten hour flight next week where I can do some reading and maybe some more blogging.

That's all for now. Cheers. :)


-Shawnee Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment